A handwritten thank you card is a fantastic way to say thank you. There is something precious about someone taking the time to write a message thanking you for something you've done for them. It's often hard to know how to word it though.
Here are 5 sentiments to write in those cards.
- "Your support means more to me than you will ever know."
- "You went above and beyond. I can't say how much I appreciate it."
- "I don't know where to start in thanking you for all that you have done."
- "I really value all the thought and effort you've put in."
- "Your thoughts, prayers and support have gotten me though this."
If you want some more help and ideas, here are 4 tips on how to write great thank you cards:
- Be specific. If someone has done something for you tell them exactly what you are thankful for and the effect that it had.
- Handwrite your note and make your handwriting neat.
- Be genuine and heartfelt.
- Make sure you get your spelling right, especially the recipient's name.
A thank you can mean more then you will know. Is there someone you know who you could thank?